[nagdu] ID cards for sale online

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Jun 21 16:01:02 UTC 2009

Hey Bunny!

I'm so glad to see you posting again!  I was wondering about you.  How are
you doing?

I have seen service dog cards somewhere that say something like, "If you are
reading this, you have probably violated the rights of a disabled individual
using a service animal." and then they go on to explain the law.  I almost
bought some at the time, but didn't, and now I can't remember where I saw
them.

Best,
Julie