[nagdu] can you help with NAGDU table in exhibit hall?

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 17:49:25 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Well, I'm sending you the current volunteer list for the NAGDU table at
convention.  As you can see, we need lots more gungho volunteers!!  Thanks
very much to those who have stepped up so far.  My name is on the list, and
I plan to sign up for another slot, but I'm simply waiting to see where I'm
needed.

By the way, in addition to selling checkwriting guides, which are much more
useful than plain signature guides, and those yummy Pupcakes, we're raffling
off a Victor Stream!  Real great stuff, I'd say (grin)

To help with my communications with volunteers, if you would care to
exchange cell phone numbers with me I'd appreciate it.  So, if you wish,
please include it when you email me off list, and I'll reply with mine.
Also, if you could indicate whether you have enough vision to identify bills
I'd appreciate it, since when possible I'd like to pair those who cannot do
this with those who can.

Thanks again for helping our division!
Sherrill
email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

Volunteering At the Exhibit Hall Table

Saturday, July 4
Hall open 9:00 till 5:00

9:00 till 11:00 Sherrill O'Brien and ...

11:00 till 1:00 Becky Sabo and ...

1:00 till 3:00 Margo Downey and ...

3:00 till 5:00

Sunday, July 5
Hall open 8:30 till 5:00

8:30 till 11:00 Joy Relton (my very first volunteer (smile) and ...

11:00 till 1:00

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Monday, July 6
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45

Tuesday, July 7
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 Robert Stigil and ...

Note.  The following is a new time slot for the exhibit hall, done because
our convention is a day shorter:

Tuesday, July 7
Hall open 7:00 till 10:00
You could stay for the whole time, or an hour and a half.  By this time,
even an hour will do! (grin)