[nagdu] can you help with NAGDU table in exhibit hall?

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 23:17:38 UTC 2009

OK I just looked at the schedule and I am available on Saturday until 4:00
PM so I will do some time and on Sunday I could do some time in the
afternoon.  Since I will not have Brewster with me I will also do an noon to
1:45 on Monday or Wednesday but not both.  I do have some vision and I can
see bills and my cell phone is 716-566-0567.

Julie Phillipson