[nagdu] Recovering

Vincent Chaney harlan732 at optonline.net
Sat Jun 27 06:54:19 UTC 2009

Tracy,

Glad to know your doing well in your recovery and you're getting stronger.
It always amazes me when the pups know they have to slow down after a
surgery. Keep it all going...
We husbands do try to help though we may be second fiddles to our spouses
Dog Guide Partners.
Hope you will join us with the NJAGDU state committee when you are back to
full strength...

Vince
Vincent G Chaney Jr, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Committee Co-Chair