[nagdu] another perspective

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Mon Mar 2 17:44:09 UTC 2009

As a parent, I think that the consistency issue is the same for kids and
dogs. Unfortunately, they grow up and learn to think and argue back.
Fortunately, they are rasional beings, for the most part and you can talk to
them. The dog just sort of growns if I ask him/her to do something
different, like, going a different direction than normal. (grin)