[nagdu] $150: Then & now

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 13:06:44 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    As is typical on this list, topics tend to repeat themselves. Some time
ago there was a discussion of the $150 fee charged by The Seeing Eye. this
fee has been charged since early in its history. I did a check on what the
value of $150  was then (and I don't remember what year I used for "then")
and now. I sent the result to the list, so someone could look in the
archives for the exact amount. I remember it was more than $2000!

Fraternally,
Marion