[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 13:16:44 UTC 2009

Hope,
    So Fidelco charges a fee for ownership but requires a probationary
period before ownership? Isn't this like saying "You paid for this car but
you don't own it for six months?"
    While we are on this subject of ownership, I would also like to say that
the policy that all schools have is that they own the harness. Again, using
the analogy of purchasing an automobile, this is like saying, "You own the
car, but we own the keys! We can take them away from you at any time and for
any reason!" BTW, I own my harness, as I purchased one from julie.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala