[nagdu] an incident with ambulance people tonight

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 13:47:32 UTC 2009

Chassity,
    Again, I want to offer our assistance in resolving this matter for you
and for the future. NAGDU has written model policies for health care
facilities and an ambulance is considered a health care facility....it just
moves from place to place. Please get in touch with me at your earliest
convenience. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind