[nagdu] Ownership & consideration

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 18:10:24 UTC 2009

Craig,
    Thanks for your expert input. In the case of my boat, however, at the
time of the purchase it probably wasn't worth much more than $1.00,, even
for the scrap materials. It had no bottom, so wasn't worth much as a boat,
since it wouldn't float. By the time I was done with it, though, it was
worth much more due to the materials and labor that was put into it to make
it seaworthy or, at least, lake worthy! BTW, I named the craft
"hopafloatsfoeva"! Get it?

Peace!
Marion