[nagdu] Boxer guides

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Tue Mar 3 20:09:56 UTC 2009

I really adore my Boxer mix.  I really wasn't interested in a Boxer at all
before meeting Monty.  I was looking for a Doberman! I'm embarrassed to say
I wasn't interested in a Boxer because I don't like their mushed faces.
Rather dumb, I know.  I only looked at Monty because he was mixed with Lab.

Everything else about the Boxer was exactly what I was looking for in a
guide...loyal, brave, cheerful, good with kids, short fur, taller size,
intelligent etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.  Monty's face is more rounded
and shortened than a lab's face, but not as pronounced as the Boxer.  My
husband affectionately calls him the fat head dog. LOL

Julie