[nagdu] schools that teach there dogs the find command

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 20:45:56 UTC 2009

The GDUI survey gives you a list of all the commands/tasks each school
teaches their dogs. I'm pasting this right out of the survey:

will be trained to reliably retrieve dropped items for the handler.
(Fidelco)

will be trained to locate some specific objects/landmarks on command.
(Fidelco, Freedom, GDA, GDDI, GDF, GDTX, GEB, KSDS, Leader, SEGD, Seeing
Eye)

Here's a link to see the rest of that section from the survey:
http://www.gdui.org/6training_standards2006.html

Best,
Haben