[nagdu] What would you have done? An odd access issue

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Wed Mar 4 22:32:36 UTC 2009

Exactly, but it really didn't help my argument much. *smile*

He was convinced that if the sighted folks experienced all these injuries
that for sure the blind girl was going to die.  The canoe outfitter made the
changes they did because of the sighted folks having accidents, not me.

BTW It's fairly easy to manage a canoe nonvisually.  The water sounds much
different when it goes over rocks, a sandbar or there's a fork in the river.

One of these days I hope to go again.

Julie