[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Mar 5 19:19:53 UTC 2009

I think because everybody using guide dog services gets treated equally
unless other circumstances are going on.
Parents already do deal with a lot of beaucracy unless they actively
avoid it.
Giving birth in a hospital is one gateway, as is using a daycare center.

Everybody who uses daycare center x must adhere to the same rules and
policies and must prove that they've done so usually with a
peditritian's sign-off on health forms.
School systems also can report a parent if a teacher thinks something is
going on.
I think this "we're all being treated the same" is one reason everybody
isn't outraged by not having ownership, because they know "If I go to
school y, I won't get ownership".