[nagdu] Where's your leash?

Meghan Whalen meghan at n-republic.net
Sat Mar 7 01:18:12 UTC 2009

I definitely agree.  I dont' know how many dogs I have come across sprawled
all over in front of someone's feet...even in training at the school...why
does no one say anything?  I always keep close tabs on my dog.  She holds
the most reliable down/rest anyone could ask for, but I still step on her
leash, because who's to say someone won't pick up that leash and walk away
with her?  I've actually been in situations where people lost track of their
dogs and needed to call them back, in restaurants, convention rooms and too
many places to mention.  It concerns me.  I don't understand why one
wouldn't be very careful about where the dog is getting too.  Just out of
reach may be food and stepping feet and countless unsafe possibilities.

K, rant complete.

Meghan