[nagdu] Sun Tran Bus Co.

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Mar 7 11:03:45 UTC 2009

Hi Mardi,

I googled "Sun Tran" and there are several across the U.S.  I saw Florida
(which is where I live and haven't seen you at any state convention, so I am
assuming you don't live here.  I also so St. George, UT and Tucson, AZ.
Which state to you live?  Also, does your state have any criminal laws
regarding access and/or attacks on your dog be it human or canine?

Marion and I are going to be at a children's festival all day celebrating
braille and educating, but I will make sure that he knows of your issue and
contacts you.  You can email him at blind411 at verizon with your phone number
and I am sure he will want to speak with you.  He is a great advocate.

Merry