[nagdu] Sun Tran Bus Co.

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Sat Mar 7 13:26:35 UTC 2009

Mardi,

Do you know what your state laws are concerning service dogs?  I'd read over
those carefully to see what use they might be.  If there is any bits in
there about interference with a disabled person, service dog or refusal of
access I would use that law as a basis for calling the police.  It might be
helpful if you talk to the police outside of any incident to make sure at
least some of them, especially the supervisors, are aware of the state laws
and will enforce them if called upon to do so.

If your state laws don't seem to be very helpful I would suggest working to
get them changed and/or enlisting the assistance of the media.
Embarrassment works wonders in getting people to do what is right.

HTH
Julie