[nagdu] winter coats

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Sat Mar 7 14:30:13 UTC 2009

I realize that it is very late in the season to be thinking about winter coats, but I have to share!

I found a place that will make winter dog coats  that go over the harness.  I got one for Monty which arrived yesterday.

It fits beautifully.  It's not too bulky.  It's very well made and attractive.

I got royal blue with black trim and the reflective webbing.   There is Velcro on the front to adjust the chest size.  There are two Velcro straps that go under the dog's belly and snug the coat around the dog.  On the back there is a flap that you can thread the handle through so you can take the coat off and on without removing the harness.

She has lots of different colors, styles and options.  Each coat is made to your dog's measurements.   she was very easy to work with and the coat is exactly the way she described.

I am very pleased!
The web site is:
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/cozyhorse/index.html

Julie