[nagdu] winter coats

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 7 17:36:31 UTC 2009

Just out of curiosity, where do you live?  Although I use a raincoat for
Lexia, I question the necessity of a coat for warmth, unless you live
somewhere quite cold and are outside a lot for extended periods of time.
Also, I guess that it depends on the dog, given that different breeds have
different fur.