[nagdu] Things I wanted to discuss, but just didn't have time to

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 8 03:43:45 UTC 2009

It took Lexia a little while to get the hang of following people.  She did
not always stop when they did, so, although zigzagging was not a problem, we
had to do walk then stop exercises with her to teach her not to bump into
the person whom she was following.  On another note, when the person whom
your dog is following is walking on the right side, have any of your dogs
tried to go around the person because they try to track left?  Is the track
left training a standard for all of the schools?