[nagdu] o/t please read my comments that is published in the American Chronicle

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:37:00 UTC 2009

A friend and a member of the NFB and Performing Arts Division, and Guide Dog
user writes for the American Chronicle and I was asked to give my input on
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) who have no idea on what
or how Guide dogs are trained and treated.  Myself and the President of
NAGDU (National Association of Guide Dog Users) Marion Gwizdala to which I
am a member of the National as well as the Local New York Division.

Please read I am very proud.  Please see the link below, if anyone cannot
access the link please let me know and I will forward it by cut and pasting.

Organizations like this one should ask before shooting mouths off or
sticking foot in mouth before writing articles.

Cheryl Echevarria