[nagdu] Keeping hold of that leash

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 21:42:41 UTC 2009

ROTFL!  Since Mom forgot, I'll just do it myself!

I've had a few of those surprises after not thinking about the strange
sounds coming from the other room, too...  Mitzi is always very proud of her
cleverness and prances around happily while I stare in shock at the results.
/smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney