[nagdu] shorelining

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 01:47:55 UTC 2009

Hello Jenine and All,
There are no sidewalks in my neighborhood, but there are plenty of sidewalks
on my College campus. Sunny gets the best of both worlds as far as working
the two very different environments is concerned, and I work with her on
shorelining left and shorelining right on a regular basis to keep up the
training with those skills. I find that it has helped because she knows that
if the left side of a sidewalk is crowded it is OK for her to go on the
right side. Of course she primarily stays to the left side, but she will go
to the right side if it is the lesser of two evils. I love the over left and
over right commands, and find them to be very useful.
Kolby