[nagdu] Tenant Rights

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 9 16:50:16 UTC 2009

JMO, I would rather tell the person up front and deal with any problems
before getting there rather than showing up with my guide dog and being
turned away. Definitely don't let this one go, though. They need to know
that this is not acceptable.  Your guide dog is not just some pet; it's a
mobility aide.
Interesting how sometimes guide dogs attract people while at other times
they cause people to turn away. I wonder how the apartment owners would have
responded if you had told them that you were blind, but not mentioned the
dog.