[nagdu] Chocolate labs as guides?

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 9 22:39:00 UTC 2009

Hi Brent,
When I went to Seeing Eye in 1999, there were five chocolate Labs in my
class - all sibblings! When I went in 2007, I don't think there were any
chocolate Labs in class.

I think they still call that color "liver" in England. Yeah, I'd prefer the
color being called chocolate much better than liver! CHOCOLATE YUMM!
 Liver - well, not so yummy!  I don't mind liver myself as a food. I used to
get liver pate from a good Jewish market near me when I lived in Boston.
And I did enjoy liver and onions when I could still eat onions!

Linda and Landon