[nagdu] Where's your leash?

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Mar 10 05:11:38 UTC 2009

Jenine and all,

That happened in my last class, so they still do drill it into you, at least
at Leader they sure do.  It didn't happen to me, I think because my trainer
wouldn't have been able to easily get away with it with me, because if Sunny
so much as moved a hair, my hands were on her right away.  But the point was
very well illustrated to a group of us who were sitting chatting at a mall
food court while waiting our turns for training.  My trainer stealthily went
and snuck a dog away from a lady sitting across from me, and finally asked
her, "Where's your dog?"  She was still sitting on the leash, but sure
enough, no dog on the end of it.  He then told her what he had done.  I'm
sure she never forgot the lesson.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG.
PM