[nagdu] shorelining

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 07:12:06 UTC 2009

Hope,

I know I've used the cane that way, too, but could not possibly describe the
technique...  Mitzi will also use the technique of nudging my cane to keep
me from getting off track if I'm starting to veer too much.  I used to get
so mad I just wanted to scream until I realized what she was doing.  /smile/
I'm better at not doing the drunken sailor thing when I switch from dog to
cane, which is a great relief to both of us.

Tami Smith-Kinney