[nagdu] legislation for service dogs

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 15:17:05 UTC 2009

Marsha,
    I will write to you off-list with this and other information. While you
are working on such legislation in maryland, we would like to see what can
be done to criminalize discrimination under maryland's laws. Currently,
denial of access is a civil infraction. We are planning a resolution for
national convention to create criminal penalties for such denials in all
states.

Fraternally,
Marion