[nagdu] Drop-offs

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Tue Mar 10 20:30:25 UTC 2009

Guiding Eyes didn't do a drop-off but we were given a route to memorize in
the morning, then worked it alone in the afternoon. I always did fine until
the last right and overshot it. Verona would let me know by slowing down to
a crawl and I would know I didn't turn where I was supposed to. Then the
trainer would  appear and say, "Where ya going?
I've been expanding our weekly  routes and I have to say that I love it when
Verona solves our problems and finds a way.