[nagdu] Where's your leash?

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Tue Mar 10 20:11:45 UTC 2009

Great story! We had only one escapee, Verona's littermate, Visa. During our
daily brushing, Lynda dropped the leash and Visa   decided to get out her
ya-yas  and zoom out of the grooming room. Oh, now that I remember, Visa
also got away after our dog massage session, too. Her partner in crime was
another yellow lab named Newton, who always got the girls going.