[nagdu] Things I wanted to discuss, but just didn't have time to

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 23:00:40 UTC 2009

I know what you mean about keeping up!  Mitzi was such an energetic pup that
I really thought, after the incredible strides in maturity she made between
18 months and twoyears that there could not be a more mellow dog.  /lol/
All of a sudden, I'm noticing the changes in her from last spring to this,
and I realize that I was in total denial back then!

I have been, literally, waiting for years to watch TV with my dog curled
beside me on the couch with her head on my lap.  Then Daisy pushes her off
the couch (or sits on her) to take her place.  Sigh.  So I snuggle with her
and watch my dog snuggle with Daisy's dad in the recliner.  /smile/  At
least we can watch TV (by which I mean nap) without constant agitation from
our dogs.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney