[nagdu] Drop-offs

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Thu Mar 12 22:55:48 UTC 2009

Guiding eyes took us to Manhattan the week of graduation. Half of us took
the train in and rode the van back from the destination. Half rode in and
worked back. I walked 2o blocks up Lexington Avenue and Verona did so well,
I just relaxed and enjoyed it. It was the first time in forever, I think,
that I actually just had fun walking. We got to 59th Street and hopped on
the subway (with the trainer's help), met the others in Grand Central and
went back to the school.