[nagdu] schools

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Fri Mar 13 12:04:29 UTC 2009

Hi Julie.  Just got back to this computer.  No, that is not a typo.  Amos is
still relatively young(4 in June) and he carries the weight well, but we
really need to lose at least 20 lbs somewhere.  We switched to Purina 1
weight control food this week and I hope we can get back to some long walks
here as the weather breaks.  He is still in a "large" Pilot harness(they
won't give us an extra large!  grin).  Amos runs and plays with are two
boxers like he is a pup, but they jump over the pond(small decorative pond)
much more lithely than Amos!  I think Monty will be great.  take care

Amos & bob

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.