[nagdu] dues?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 15 17:43:42 UTC 2009

Dar,
    We do accept Pay Pal. Toni can tell you which address is registered with
Pay Pal. Dues are currently $15. If you are a new member, having never paid
dues before, dues paid after April 1 are applied to membership through the
next fiscal year. However, This does not apply to those who have paid dues
in the past but are delinquent. Also, in the interest of full disclosure, we
are restructuring our dues schedule. If the membership accepts the new
structure, anyone who is a member of an affiliate division will
automatically be a member of NAGDU. Those who are not will pay NAGDU dues of
$5.00. My suggestion is to wait until the dues question is resolved before
paying. Of course, we will always accept donations! (smile)

Fraternally,
Marion