[nagdu] Seeign Eye meds

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:37:15 UTC 2009

Greetings. This message is particularly for those that have been to
The Seeing Eye in the past year or so. I've gone through all the meds
I returned home with in September and need to order more. I've looked
on the J&B Medical site and on PetMeds.com and can't find the heart
wormer that is sent hoem with students. I think it's called something
like Tri-Heart, but if anyone has a proper spelling, could you send
that to the list? Or, if you've switched to a perhaps more
"mainstream" wormer that works great then send that information and a
derscription of the medication as well. Everyone sells Frontline so
that's not a problem.

Sincerely,
Wayne Merritt

--