[nagdu] Disabled residents seek service-dog awareness (3/13)

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 16:08:06 UTC 2009

I agree on the awareness topic; however, everyone is unchangeable.  If the dirty filthy police give you a problem, then deal with this in a legal context.  In New York City, one of the most diverse cities, problems with service dogs come up in places one would assume to be free of barriers IE tranzit hubs and major chain stores.  I wish you luck.