[nagdu] TSA Screening of Service Animals

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 17 17:17:18 UTC 2009

Ben does work for me, but I have no problem handing his leash to my
husband, or my sister.  Ben is expected to obey my husband--not in guide
work, but in other matters.  It doesn't seem to break down what passes for
discipline around here.

I would certainly never hand over my boarding pass!  I just tell the
people I'm asking directions from what gate # I want, and, if necessary,
my flight number.  No handing over of anything, no siree!

But whatever works for you, and whatever works for me.
Tracy