[nagdu] Dealing with The public

Sean Moore ginsenshi at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 18 23:55:32 UTC 2009

Okay so today I bought Franklin some stuff for his fleas {God I'm driving
myself mad, since I found out it was fleas causing him to shake, itch and
whatever}

But with dealing with the public, I when into RadioShack and waited in line
to ask if they had wireless cards that I could use with my PAC Mate Omni. As
I waited in line Franklin when about sniffing the floor, so I corrected him.

The person, a woman, in front of me, said: "why are you choking him with
that chain? You shouldn't be mean to that dog, hell you shouldn't have him."

Or something, but how can I reply without hurting a person too badly?