[nagdu] CA State Board tries to regulate out-of-state schools

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 14:50:08 UTC 2009

Hi Marion- The Eye dog Foundation actually trains in Arizona, however, they
have an office in California. So I don't know what could be done. However
the CA state board is meeting on March 25 at GDA and I plan to be there to
find out more details about why the board is trying to regulate out of state
schools. Do you have any suggestions on what kinds of steps CAGDU should
take while dealing with this issue?
Thanks
Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder