[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 02:21:27 UTC 2009

Hello!

One of my concerns about leaving a dog alone in a hotel room when I'm not on
the premises is fire. Suppose there were a fire in the hotel. Who would be
responsible for getting your dog out? Even if you notify staff,  I doubt
they would remember to get your dog. Even if they did, yur dog might be so
frightened that she wouldn't be cooperative. Just a thought.

Toni