[nagdu] 'agenda for 3/25 Board Meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 24 10:50:35 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    Perhaps the section that states, "Additional Code Section Relating to
Definition of Professional Competence,
Negligence or Appropriate Professional Conduct" is targeted at EDF! I sure
hope some of the puppy raisers from EDF will attend this meeting!Tina,
please address EDF and these issues when you address the Board for us!

Fraternally,
Marion