[nagdu] TSA Screening of Service Animals

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Mar 24 18:22:22 UTC 2009

Any sighted folks on the list want to weigh in on the ownership of dogs
v. caring for children question?
I ran it by my husband who is sighted, and his response was that this is
something only a person who is blind would care about, i.e. a sighted
person on the street wouldn't even make the connection.
I'd be very curious to know what others think.