[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:20:00 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm only speaking from my experiences.  When I was in college I was in overflow which was at a local hotel.  Things that I pondered before leaving Dante completely was to know his behavior when I was gone.  Does he bark or whine when I'm gone,  what's his relief schedule like when I'm gone, can I leave something (i.e. a bone, blanket, pillow) that he is comfortable with.  Do you have a crate for him to stay in? The only difference I had was that I had more time to gradually leave him for longer times and Dante became more familiar to the room. The choice is yours I understand both of your options.  I guess it boils down to knowing how your dog will react.
Sarah