[nagdu] (no subject)

mhingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Mar 25 00:18:21 UTC 2009

So what the heck are they trying to acomplish?  As I stated earlier they
want to get money out of out of state schools doing business in the state.
Mostly this will effect fundraising and such.  This is a fruitless task for
the board to take on especially since it hasn't done anything with outside
schools in sixty years.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com