[nagdu] Lidia's question

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Mar 25 04:00:24 UTC 2009

You have hit the nail on the head.  We are discussing this in a vacuum as we
do not know the thought behind the proposal.  In fact, the original letter
is vague and I am not sure we really know what is being proposed.

I hope Tina will provide insight after the meeting.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com