[nagdu] (no subject)

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Wed Mar 25 12:42:46 UTC 2009

Mike

Thank you for clarifying your statement and reassuring me that you were not
saying that everyone in California politics lack any sense.

As per my request for you to remove the link concerning the KNFB reader,
forgive me, I would very much like to have one but after being part of the
California political scene I can't afford one.

Travel safe

Bryan