[nagdu] CA guide dog state board task force meeting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 26 11:27:28 UTC 2009

Thanks Tina for the report, and for attending the meeting.

So it sounds like now, if an instructor from, say, TSE or Fidelco or
wherever needed to do a home training for a person in California, that
instructor would have to be licensed by the CA guide dogs board.  That
doesn't seem right to me.
Tracy