[nagdu] June, 1991 Dog World article about the California State Board

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 17:56:12 UTC 2009

Hello Ed and Toni- Hopefully this time, we can get this board abolished once
and for all. The board has even drafted a bill that would  make the CA
schools pay 5% of their annual expenses to the board for licensing of the
respective schools.
Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder