[nagdu] Warning about Nylabone

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 00:56:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I haven't seen the article either. And until I do...well, for eight plus
years, my dogs have been enjoying nylabones. Both of my schools have
recommended them as excellent chewing alternatives. I would need to see some
solid evidence that there are problems before taking away the nylabones.

Best,

Angie