[nagdu] Info on Nylabone dog toys

sam sam at tcq.net
Sat Mar 28 02:11:06 UTC 2009

Well,

I guess the way I see it, is that you can always find someone who
has had a bad experience with some toy.  Giving toys to dogs is
like giving toys to kids.  Any toy can become dangerous if it
breaks, shreds, if pieces start missing etc.  You should probably
never assume that there is a completely safe toy out there.  I
have seen some dogs that have toys that they cannot take apart
and are perfectly fine for them.  I then look at the toy and my
dog and think, "I would never give this toy to my dog."  I know
my dogs habits and her abilities to take things apart.  So, I do
my best to pick safe toys, knowing that nothing is completely
safe.  Then, I do exactly what I do with my kids, monitor, and
check the toy every so often.  Anyway, that is how I see it.  I
do appreciate notifications of things, I just think people need
to use good guidance, and some responsibility.

Regards,

Sam and Abby

Nylabone.  I can't
>remember how I found it originally.  Today I did a Google search
of Nylabone
>dog toy.The Nylabone page came up.  I clicked on Product
Alerts:Nylabone Dog
>Chew Toy.  ( sorry folks, I am not very computer savvy,so I don't
know how to
>post a link) After clicking on that,, a page called All creatures
great and
>small came up.I followed the list of product alerts to the
Nylabone dog chew
>toy and clicked on it.  There I found many horror stories  about
dogs
>awallowing bits of these bones.  Check it out.There are other
product alerts
>of interest also.  I hope this is helpful.  Have a great day,
Mardi and