[nagdu] Recovering well

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 29 15:10:28 UTC 2009

I am very happy to say that I am recovering well from my surgery Friday.
I am not in much pain, and I have to keep reminding myself to take it easy
and not overdo things.  I worked Ben a little yesterday, and it was fine,
though I let him go slow and he got a bit sniffy, and then I couldn't
correct him very well.  I'd try again today with the pinch collar, but
it's raining.  I thought I would probably work from home this week, but
now I may actually go in a bit.  The trickiest part will be the city
bus--I don't think standing room only would be good, although it usually
doesn't bother me.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers my way.
Tracy